Online, free poker hand range calculator for everyone. The odds are instantly calculated and displayed as a card is added to the table or the dead card grid. Great tool for improving Texas Hold’em strategy.
Useful information regarding Poker Hand Range Calculator
What is range in Poker?
A range is a combination of hands a player might have at a given time. Thinking about what players have in the form of a range is valuable because it allows you to think about all of the possibilities of a hand. Experts say that once you understand the idea behind poker range you will soon forget the way of thinking earlier. Thanks to our calculator developed by Forest Turner now you can easily learn flop textures and how ranges split up on boards, how equities shift on turn and river cards.
What you can see with our Poker Hand Range calculator?
The Poker Hand Range Calculator instantly show equities, combination counts, and hand value breakdowns. Use the reset buttons to start over the calculation. First, we start with a preflop range. Get started by selecting a preflop range for the scenario you are analyzing.
What is the highest hand and hands order in poker?
You can see the hands order below starting with the highest ending with the lowest:
• Royal Flush: 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace all in the same suit.
• Straight Flush: Five cards in a row, all in the same suit.
• Four of a Kind: The same card in each of the four suits.
• Full House: A pair plus three of a kind in the same hand.
• Flush: Five cards, all in one suit but no numerical order (4, 9, 10, King, Ace in one suit).
• Straight: Five cards in numerical order, but no same suit (4, 5, 6, 7, 8 with different suit).
• Three of a Kind: Three of one card (3 Queens).
• Two Pair: Two different pairings of the same card in one hand (two Aces and two Jacks for example).
• One Pair: Two cards of the same card (two Aces for example).
• High Card: If you have nothing the highest card plays.