Online Mic Test to check if your microphone is working perfectly. For Zoom, Skype, Google Meet and other online meeting platforms. No more question on how to test your microphone on PC, MAC or other devices? Just use our online microphone test which works on PC, Windows 10, Mac, so you can easily do it, just hit the start button for mic testing.
How to use the online Mic Test?
- Allow for the question in the browser (this should be already done by visiting this page).
- Click the START button.
- Now you can “see” your voice.
- If you stop, you can hear it back what’s recorded.
During the online Microphone test is my voice recorded?
The online mic test is working in your browser. This means that nobody can hear your test only you. The sounds are also recorded in your devices and stored in your browser’s temporary storage. The recorded sound is immediately deleted after using the online microphone test. The Source of this app can be seen here. https://github.com/bradymholt/test-microphone
Mic microphone doesn’t work, what should I do?
Here is a troubleshooting guide for you:
- First, you should try another browser.
- If you have an external mic, check that it’s connected properly.
- You should also check that the microphone is not muted.
- Check that the volume is not turned down completely.
- If the above not helped, you should check the user manual of your microphone.ő
You can get more help on Microsoft Support <ref>https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-microphone-problems-5f230348-106d-bfa4-1db5-336f35576011/ref>, Apple / Iphone / Macintosh Support<ref>https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203792</ref><ref>https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7756633</ref>.
Can I also check my camera?
Yes, you can use our Online mirror app to check your camera working or not and see yourself on the screen and test how other people see you.